Old May 26th 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default I can take a hint

Lesley wrote:

Yesterday I was in the local supermarket buying important stuff (cat
food) and not so important stuff (our food) and I noticed they were
selling "Dreamies" cat treats-heard they were supposed to be good and
not expensive so I just dropped a pouch in the basket. Got home,
unpacked the shopping then had to run because I was going to a funeral
so I left the unopened pouch on the side in the kitchen....
Got back from funeral and was kicking my shoes off when Sarsi came in
holding the unopened pack of "Dreamies" in her mouth and dropped it at
my feet and looked at me as if to say "If I only had opposable thumbs
I'd have opened these hours ago-get on with it!"

I would've loved to see that! That's really cute.

--
Joyce

There is no alternative to being yourself.