Old January 1st 17, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat Cursing..

On 1/1/2017 12:38 AM, The New Other Guy wrote:

I learned several new cat curse words today,
after succumbing to the requests to allow
GLyN to go outside at 6am, even though it
was still raining.

When I got up, near noon, I went to the door
right away, but clearly NOT soon enough, and
received an earful (or three) telling me what
a HORRIBLE person I was for letting him out
at all, and for making him stay out that long.

I toweled him off, and fed him, and petted him
and he is now happily sleeping ON my bed, by
himself, which is unusual enough, but 3rd day
in a row for Mr. GLyN due to the continued
inclement weather.

I THINK he's getting a little older,
as he never used to want to stay inside that
much, but it seems to be getting more common,
and I'm not the least bothered by it.

Happy New Year to you and GLyN! Hopefully 2017 will bring less rain and
more time napping on your bed.

Jill