Old December 21st 04, 02:40 AM
Mary

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
Seems to me that it is important to get an FeLV cat in pronto any time
something unusual crops up. Mostly, their illness is treated
symptomatically
and she should probably been on something.

Except the "coughing" isn't unusual in the sense
of something that just came up - it's been going on
for at least a month, and otherwise she's as healthy
and active as I've ever seen a kitten. Seriously, she
*can* leap tall walls in a single bound with nary a
sweat/pant.

So can my asthmatic cat. She zips around like a maniac--
until she has an attack.

She's been into the vet for weepy eyes (treated
for URI),

So maybe she has a bit of gunk left from the upper
respiratory infection?