Old July 29th 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

Default Musical interlude

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:53:26 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Ooh, I will hab sum sooshee, too, pleez. Maybe sum toona, or sum uv doze
liddle sammin eggz, or dat yellow gooshy stuf, or sum... oh, juss giv me a
liddle uv eech, maybe Hercule will hewp me eet it awl.

Rebecca

Ahh, mine sweet Rebecca! [headbump and hug]

How eez yourownself?

Ob cawze I weeel help - Itami-san, may we haff a
plate ob sashimi and anofur ob sushi. How abowt
sum: toro (tuna), sake (salmon), hamachi
(yellowtail), saba (Spanish mackerel), ebi
(shrimp), ika (squid), tako (octopus), uni
(sea-urchin - dats da yello stuff) an ikura
(salmon eggs). Hmmmm, and a few ob dem sammon-skin
futo-maki.

Well, mine deer, dat shud hold us fur now. Herez
a bottle of sake to drink, letz sit down and eet!
--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir