Old April 5th 17, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default And once again

On 3/28/2017 3:45 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
About an hour ago kitten was delivered. She is tiny compared to Bonnie who having been given some Nip is being very laid back about the new arrival she did hiss when the kitten got too close to her once but that was all. Kitten has gone into hiding she is under the sofa but near the edge I even managed to touch her for a second but she's not coming out and who can blame her? She was at the vets this afternoon and now she's here- big day for a small kitten I think she's probably tired out after all the excitement I have put a plate of food and water down for her Bonnie sniffed at it then backed off.I want to see her and post photos but she has to come out when she is ready

Her name btw is Apoganza

Lesley

Once again Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Buffy hid from me for a while before she realized it was safe. Then
again, she was being bullied by another cat in her former household. I
was told she was timid. That's because she had to hide all the time.

Hopefully Apoganza and Bonnie will become friends.

Congrats on the new kitty!

Jill