Old June 10th 04, 08:27 PM
Sherry

That is soooo true, Tracy. Although I have received a lot of useful advice
here, the tone of the group is all a bit doom and gloom. I am in the UK and
I *personally* don't know of anyones cat that has died of anything other
than disease or old age and all of these were indoor/outdoor cats. I have
also never seen a dead cat at the side of the road and I do a lot of driving
with my job so I sort of wonder how common it actually is.

Sorry for the "doom and gloom", but there's just not too many uplifting things
to say about a dead cat. And if someone in the US tells you they've never seen
a dead cat on the road, and never known a cat to die of anything but old age,
they are telling you a fairy tale.

Sherry