Old June 10th 04, 08:34 PM
Sherry

As worrisome as it is, and I must admit that this group is enough to
give a person nightmares, people are so obsessed with violence towards
cats and disasters, I think it's the best thing for me and my cats.

I think there's a reason people here are obsessed with violence toward cats and
disasters. It's that we have *seen* too much of it. Trust me, I'm not one of
those people who thinks all cats should be in 24/7. Nor am I one of those with
that insufferable "born free" mentality. Mine go in and out at will. But if I
lived in *any* kind of populated neighborhood, they wouldn't roam unsupervised.
But that's your call. If you are prepared to take the risk, so be it.

Sherry
Sherry