Old April 27th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default soupkases an da kitchen sink

we feezl urown payne, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
Soupkases ar out. Boxes an boxez ar piled in da hallway. Sumfing iz goin
on an ize do not lyke it.

Pawpaw wented off wif hiz soupkase dis furry mornin.

Meowmie iz pakin hur soupkase. Meowmie iz pakin fabrikz, sewin machinez,
an da kitchen sink.

Ize get da feelin weze bein bandoned.

Booker

Hubby left yesterday and will be back Sun evening. I leave Sat morning for
my yearly quilting retreat (where I can leave the sewing machine threaded
without worrying that Snowflake will eat yards and yards of thread, and
piles of fabric can be left out without acquiring added embellishments).
So they will be abandoned to my in-laws care for about 24 hours.
Unfortunately for them, their sekretari will be gone for a week.

Anti Julie