Old April 22nd 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Default I love dis video!

"Starr da Dogg" wrote in message ...

Naow it's been 2 weeks. I kin even RUN as that yard is clear anna i
knows were the fences, wood pile anna other bits are.

enyway, I'z Iowna. New member ob this house.

OH, PS, iffin you ever go blind like me, dont worry.

Iowna-doggy

I'z pleased to meet you, Iowna-doggy. Hafing a howse wif good 2-foots and
other 4-foots is furry important an furry nice. When I was little I
finded mineownself at a animal shelter in Eye-oh-uh, but den I getted
picked up by a couple 2-foots and got taked to a house wif four 4-foots.
It taked a while to get used to da kitties, but now we'z all friends.

You'll like it here, dis is a gudgud place.

Starr da Dogg

Rite yu r Starr da dog, ai cudnt hab sed et bedur maiownself. ( smiles)

Mosey da Cat --fur hiz hapi home.