Old April 15th 14, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default My shoe!

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:53:02 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article ,
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

dgk wrote:

Desiccated vomit. I have one or two of those in the tiny bedroom that
doubles as the Cat Introduction Room. It all dries up but the actual
stuff that makes a hairball, which I suppose is hair.

I have found a marvelous solution to carpet stains (that may dry up but
don't really disappear). I found it in a mail order catalog - it's
called "Stream Clean". It's an enzyme cleaner that you simply spray
generously on the stain and let it sit. (I had a wound on my foot that
bled all over the carpet before I noticed it, and after treatment, you'd
never know it had been there.) It's rather expensive - about ten bucks
for a ten ounce spray can of it - but well worth it, and a lot cheaper
than shampooing the carpet.

I wonder if I can get it in the UK. I'll google it. Not so much for
anything Sootie leaves but other accidents that tend to happen when my
great nieces and nephews visit.

Oh, they're probably too big for a litter box.