Old July 17th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default OT - Argh - Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!

Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
So now we will probably have a "mark" on our credit report because the
payment that I sent on Friday was about a week-and-a-half late, and all our
interest rates will more than likely go up....

Call them again and ask to speak to a supervisor. If you have had a good
history of on-time payments with them, they will not ding you for this.
It's happened to me before, they've even waived the late payment fee.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he