Old March 23rd 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Divinorumus

Default Worried about pet food .. worried about our food too.

BTW, it could also be ADM wheat gluten, they have yet to respond. ADM
agreed to suddenly sell it's entire North American bakery ingredients
division to a Dutch firm called CSM a couple months ago, weeks after
that wheat gluten thang started killing pets. The sale of the Arkady
business included ADM's bakery enhancers, mixes, enrichments and
monoglycerides operations. Seems suspicious too, eh? Maybe there is
something going on that we're not being told about. ???