Old May 14th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default Rainbow Bridge

shirleycatuk wrote:
I haven't posted on here for ages...I do read the messages though and
get the cats to send purrs to all those in need.
Today I said goodbye to Polly, she went down hill very quickly and blood
tests and a scan today revealed malignant abnormalities in her liver. An
operation to remove the malignancy was talked about but the vet didn't
think she would survive the op so we sent her on her way, I held her for
her final moments...I miss her so much already. :-(

I hope she's in a place where the sun is always shining and there's tuna
on the menu whenever she wants c

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..." It's hard to let you go.
Condolences to those who mourn. MLB