Old August 1st 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Is Lilith better?

On Aug 1, 12:11*am, moonglow minnow wrote:
In article
,
*Will in New Haven wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:28*pm, MeOwy wrote:
An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.

Probly still neez ress an recooperashun. Purrs goin to Turtl.

Bah. I just need lots of running water at every faucet and a private
suite with spotless litterboxes and Meowmie to give me all the attention
I deserve. She gives me extra skritchies when I finish all my food, but
this is not enough! Oh, and no pills. NO PILLS!

TED says my kidney values are excellent now. And my manly figure is on
display. What could be better?

Diss souns sew gudgud. Happee four yoons.

--
WooToo, four her Hous