Old March 17th 04, 06:52 AM
Hopitus2

You call Linus "fluffy"? He's a porker like BT Rowdy, he is, but Rowdy's got
a blind left eye and is a "mackeral" tabby, not a true brown-striper tabby.
Does he weigh about 19#? They could be bro's.

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "Hopitus2" wrote
: Well, I apologize to you folks with cats from a different
: mothership......but as you know I'm not from Missouri, but find it
almost
: impossible to believe this testimony w/o seeing it with my very own
eyes.
: OTOH I will probably go to my grave before this happens.....
:
: Here's a pic of Linus, not on the toilet but on the litterbox, but if you
: look carefully, you will see that he has all his paws on the edge of the
box
: (how it stays upright, I have no idea), just as if he is sitting on the
: toilet. Warning! Deadly glare at camera! I shudder to imagine his face if
: I'd tried to take a picture of him on the toilet.
:
: http://tinyurl.com/ytepl
:
: You probably will still not believe. )
:
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: Email marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
: Pics at http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frankiennikki
: