Old April 19th 05, 11:08 PM
John Doe

"Jessica M." wrote:

My new boyfriend is allergic to cats. I have two of the little
darlins. As silly as it is to say, we're getting tired of
hanging out at his place all the time. He wants to come over but
we're both afraid after ten minutes he'll start sneezing, etc,
and it'll be a disaster. Is there anything I can spray,
whatever, to lessen the chances he'll feel crummy once the
dander get to him?

A while back I've bought a TrueAir room air filter. It's just a
small blower type fan in a square box with a square filter which
is placed in one side. They sell replacement filters for $13. I
bought the best and biggest 3M air filter for $17 at Lowe's and
will get up to six replacement filters out of that (it takes some
practice. The filter cover on the box catches a lot of cat hair. I
vacuum the cat hair off of that when it becomes noticeable,
sometimes it's obvious. The filter inside should be removing
allergens. I think Kiki has been breathing very well lately. Seems
she has stopped sneezing for the first time ever in 10 years. She
is allergic to humans [kidding].

Good luck.