Old January 12th 17, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Rain

I know animals that usually are able to do outdoors get antsy when it
rains, just as kids do.

Koala has been an indoor cat ever since I got her. She was originally
feral, and has never wanted to go outdoors since. It is raining, and
she is really acting goofy. She has spent a couple of minutes looking
out the sliding glass door and repeatedly meowing. She has attacked her
sisfur a few times (She does it occasionally, but usually not more than
once or twice a day), and she has had the zoomies.

The forecasters said the rain would stop by 11:00 a.m. today, but it has
only 20 minutes to go, and I suspect it won't make the deadline.