Old June 15th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cost of dental work

"Spot" wrote in message
The last cleaning and extraction I had done on a cat cost me 150.00.

Celeste

Did your cat have bloodwork done first? I don't remember what I've paid for
bloodwork recently (Tiger had blood drawn in December and March, but she
probably had more specific tests done) but I'm sure it was over $100, so I'm
guessing the $350 estimate isn't that bad. I might call the cats-only vet
by my job and get an estimate from them as well, although I have a feeling a
$400 estimate would look good compared to what they might come up with.

--
Liz