Old December 9th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default Tiger smiles

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=3D1777604&a=3D13746147&p=3D76023549=&Sequen ce=3D0&res=3Dhigh
After pasting the loooong url back together because it splits into three
parts on my browser, I get "no such user'.

I got "Sorry, the Web page address for this picture is no longer working"

Also could you please use tinyurl.com?

When people do that, it would help if they said what the hosting site
was. For me Webshots and Flickr don't work, Photobucket does, and I'd
want to know in advance if I was going to waste my time.