Old July 25th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Abelard = 6.6 lbs.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:19:09 -0500, "Pat"
wrote:

I knew he had gained some because I had to loosen his harness. It was a
pleasant surprise discovering that he is back up to more than 6.5 lbs. When
he's at least 8 lbs. I will quit worrying that he's too thin. He'll need to
have that much weight to have a chance of being semi-comfortable this
winter.

Wow, that seems so *light* to me, for an adult cat!

But every ounce gained is a big step in the right direction, of course.

Just keep spoiling him, unmercifully.

I know what you mean about winter! It's hard for *me* to stay warm, and
I can add more clothing.

I spoil my Kenzie with a heated bed in the winter. While I'm at work,
and at night, it's only 55F (13C) in my house.

- Robert Heinlein