Old July 25th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

Default Abelard = 6.6 lbs.

"Gandalf" wrote

| Wow, that seems so *light* to me, for an adult cat!

Even when he was at his heaviest (about 10 lbs) he was the smallest adult
cat I've ever been owned by.

| Just keep spoiling him, unmercifully.

I wish he would spoil *me* just a little bit. I mean, the least he could do
would be poop in a litterbox. I've given up on getting him to use a box to
pee, and now he's stopped using them to poop, too. It's getting very
tiring.....

| I know what you mean about winter! It's hard for *me* to stay warm, and
| I can add more clothing.

Right about now I'd like to know how to get cool. It's so damned hot in my
house that I can't sleep.

| I spoil my Kenzie with a heated bed in the winter.

Aby has plenty of warm spots to sleep in winter, but as soon as he gets out
of bed he shivers like a little chihuahua.