Old October 17th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_5_]

Default Tribute to Holly, House of Ekern...

In article ,
says...
Cory wrote:

[snipped gently]

So... for the next 13 years, Holly continued to talk to us anytime she
felt like it. She would never, ever hear us talk back to her, but she
felt comforted, I guess, by the fact that we would never abandon her
when she DID talk to us.

Holly was a good cat. She had her favorites... her most favorite
person, I think, was her daddy (my father)... and she wasn't too fond of
the other cats (nor they of her at times)... but she was one of those
unique, one-of-a-kind kitties, and she is missed.

--- Unca Cory

Yur mom an dad ar gud hoomins fur giffing Holly a TrooHome. Shee
sownds beeyootiful an qwite da purrsonality. Fangu fur tellin us bowt
her...yu did gud, Uncle Cory.

Mietze wiff effurywun

Onna behaf uf Pawpa Cory, fangu, Mietze. Pawpa ackshully furgottid wun
purrty impurrtint fing... mine Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw naymed Holly
aftur Pawpa'z Grandpaw, hooz furst name wuz uh manhooman very-ay-shun uf
Holly.

--- Onyx