Old May 3rd 15, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mark Carroll[_2_]

Default best way to brush shedding cats

RowwwHissssPurr writes:

We have a remote vacuum so there is very little sound when it is on. Both
our cats (especialy the one that was feral a dozen years or so ago) have
grown to like being groomed with a brush attached to the vacuum hose. Just
keep it away from their face.

A remote vacuum is an interesting idea, thank you for mentioning that.

I was amused that when we bought our present vacuum cleaner for the
house, our cat knew what it was before we ever used it: the moment he
saw it, he became very alert and gave it a good whack with his paw.

-- Mark