Old November 20th 04, 09:09 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Yowie at
wrote on 11/20/04 6:23AM:

First, is the game Bubbels actually OT anymore, or does it now hold the
status of being quasi on-topic like food or books?

Second, I finally finished the stupid thing with a mammoth score of 138430,
with a screen full of dark blue (ironic, because it seemed that that colour
was always against me for some reason).. It only took me 3 seconds to clear
it when the clock started. I am soooooooo relieved!

However, I did notice towards the end, you actually had to start thinking
about where to put the bubbels so as to not leave "orphan" bubbles that
would need two more of them to pop- it was better to leave a stray at the
bottom of a chain so it would dissappear if I popped the ones above it.

It is now 2 hours past my bedtime, and I'm going bubbel Bev over the head
for doing this to me!

Can I finally put this stupid thing away, satisfied? Well sure I could, but
if you just give me a few more goes, I bet I can beat the game with a lower
score than 138430!

*yawn*

Yowie
Bubbeloholic No.012