Old February 7th 04, 07:38 PM
MacCandace

Thinking about that possibility may help my heart begin to heal from
this. Right now I feel like I failed my best friend when he needed me
the most.
Thanks for 'listening.'
AJ

I'm very sorry, AJ. I've had a few of my cats euthanized and it almost always
is swift and peaceful. However, I did have one where it was not that way and
she yowled and fought. Her yowling was only for about a minute and it was
awful but she was a cat who always reacted very badly at the vet and the vet
had said there might be a problem so she did it "differently" than she normally
would have. It still upset poor Miles but it was nothing like your experience.
I'm very sorry.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)