Old September 1st 03, 02:05 AM
Seanette Blaylock

(IBen Getiner) had some very interesting things to
say about for a friend: Drooling cat:
Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
(IBen Getiner) had some very interesting things to
say about for a friend: Drooling cat:
Sorry. I don't choose which group my advice gets posted to.

Oh yes you do. That is, unless you're too ignorant to know how to edit
that line in your posts,

I NEVER edit headers. The way I see it, if the guy I responded to had
them up there, he did it for a reason. Who am I to change it?

An intelligent adult? No, you've already disproven that, along with
proving you know NOTHING about Usenet politeness. Welcome to my bozo
bin. [plink]

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has