Old February 26th 05, 11:34 AM
jmcquown

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:54:20 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:52:07 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:31:58 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:52:12 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

I remember when some of us downloaded "Felix,"

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh My Blog:
http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

I remember Felix, too. I lost him, however, when I got my new
computer and changed to Linux. Do you have URL

Here's Felix's home page:
http://www.catslikefelix.co.uk/index.asp

Another one I lost was Viking Kittens rowing a boat and singing
the Immigrants' song. MLB

Here are the little pillagers:
http://www.dennyweb.com/viking_kittens.htm

Thanks a lot. It was good to see the Viking Kittens again. MLB

The local classic rock radio station played that song last week and I
couldn't get those kittens out of my mind while I listened to it
(and of course the song became an ear-worm)

Jill

Or, perhaps, a heartworm. Those kittens really "tickle" me.
Wouldn't it be fun to give them tummy rubs? MLB

They'd have to put down the axes and Thor hammers first

Jill