Old March 21st 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Getting Ready for the 2006 Voyage of the Mouser

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I published this on the Blog for the Mouser (link below):

Well, it's that time of year again. We're here at the dock, all the
pre-sailing work is done, supplies have been ordered to show up for next
week and we're taking special orders for any extras. I've asked the fat
wench to make a bunch of thockies for us with lots of lovely catnip in
them. She says that she's worried that we'll get too stoned and roll off
the deck into the ocean. As if.

We have several hoolikittens joining us this year, including Caliban
from Finland, Dante from the USA and our very own Qui Gun Kit, whom the
fat wench calls Stoner, because he leally likes the 'nip. I suspect that
more hoolikittens will be joining us, but will have to wait to see what
happens. I planned on having SSG Huey keep them in line, but I think he'll
need help this year as they seem to be exceptionally rambunctious this
year.

Boyfriend will come along to help Huey with the youngsters. He's a good
role model and is firm but kind.

Tweed