Old March 22nd 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Getting Ready for the 2006 Voyage of the Mouser

"ann791" wrote in message
Samwise from the USA was very pleased to hear he could join the voyage
this year. He will be 2 in July but is more like a hoodkitten. He didn't
start to learn manners until he was 6 months old because he was born
outside and was rescued. He loves food of any kind so you need to keep an
eye on him.

I've been having the fat wench take notes and keep lists of crew members and
their needs. I don't think she has enough catnip, though she bought a case
of the dry stuff and two large tubs of the growing goodies.

I've been going over the toy supply, and someone has walked away with a lot
of tinkle balls, puff balls, and little toy micies. Please remember that
toys are for everyone to share, and we don't want to run out. I don't want
to know who it was, but the fat wench opened one wall locker and a whole lot
of toys fell out. We also need all water fountains to stay with the ship and
covered litter boxes will (again) be first come first served. There is a
refrigerator for medications and special treats, but lets not get carried
away. The fat wench says that she refuses to buy a cow to supply us with
cream, for instance.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.