Old December 2nd 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Mornin' Kitties

fangu WooToo I willl giff dat a tri. Piglett practicing for the next time.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 2, 11:18 am, "Granby" wrote:
I jus wanna tell uall dat da gramby slept all fru da nite las nite. Dat
hazn happen sinze herself gotted bak home from da hooman Ted plaze.

Her sleep fru O T playink al da nite wiff dat mousie wiff da birdie in
itsown tummie.

Piglett whoo must not have had a good night as she is grumpy this morning.
Or, she missed the treats she got when gramby went to the bathroom by way
of
the kitchen.

Glad two heer about Granby an I will run tell efferywun els heer. An
Miz Piglett, yoo muss stan in frunt ob Granby wen shee is neer da
treets and say da following:

"Meep, Meep, Meep."

Dat iz mine command meep dat I use to control da Uncl Bill an it will
mak herseff feel gilty an giff you sum treets. Yooz diss power onwee
four gud. Wike getting yourseff treets.

--
WooToo