Old June 5th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Reporting a theft

KRISTI YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED US ABOUT THE PICTURE. HE IS A CUTIE
"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is Mischief and my Meowmie is a THIEF!!

I was just lying by the door, waiting for Meowmie to come home to feed
us. Meowmie was LATE.

Finally I heard her keys opening the door and as she came in, Mayhem
and I voiced how upset we were at her for being LATE. So upset that
we didn't notice what she was carrying.

Meowmie picked up our bowls and we were dancing happily as we saw she
was giving us GOOSHYFOOD!!!!! She put our dishes down and we started
to eat.

Suddenly i noticed a new smell. And Meowmie brought out one of her
big clear boxes. I went back to slurping p the yummy gooshy food.
When I looked up she had filled the box with a small container of
litter, a dish of food a water dish and a tiny box. And the smell was
stronger.

Then Meowmie walked away and came back with something in her hand and
she put it in the box.

Imp, Mayhem and I gathered around the box, and our tails poofed.

"Is that what I think it is?" said Mayhem
"OH MY GOD IT'S A B.....OW!!!!" said Imp before I smacked him.

"Shaddup, Imp and grab the camera, we got to report this." I said.

Our Meowmie is a THIEF!!!! She has obviously STOLEN this THING and
thinks she can hide it here!! I know she stole it because it
obviously DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!!

Here is the evidence...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804412107031/4

We will NOT stand for this!!!!!

Mischief

Hoomin note: I am fostering this bitty. Yes, FOSTERING ONLY!!!

His name is Nick, and he was found under a car this week. I'll post
his story and the pics in a bit.

Kristi