Old March 26th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My Meowmie took me to TED!

At least your Meowmie doesn't WORK for TED!!!

I always thought it was funny when Meowmie came home smelling like
other cats and even D*GS!!!! But i could hardly believe it when she
stuffed Imp and me into a box and took us to TED, and put us in
CAGES!!!

And then we had to watch. WATCH, mind you as she manhandled, molested
and even took BLOOD from other animals. It was HORRIBLE!!!

Every now and then she captures us and LEAVES us there and we have to
watch hoomins torture the poor sick animals. Imp did tel me once of a
cat that lived in the cage next to us who was really really sick, but
claimed that the hoomins made him feel better. i say it's a LIE!!!

Purrs that you never have to go back there and if your hoomin tries,
FIGHT!!! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

Mischief