Old July 28th 05, 06:37 PM
Melissa Houle

I'll be in late, as alas, I have to work until six p.m. California time this
coming Saturday. But it sounds like great fun!

Melissa
Flippy wrote in message
Hi group,

For those of you who are not already seen this notice, I would like to
invite you to Flippy's Cat Chat Party that is being held in the chatroom

on
Sunday July 31st, for 3 hours starting 9am, Melbourne time. Please check

the
following links to find out what day/time it will be in YOUR time zone:

Australia/Pacific: http://tinyurl.com/cs5z3
North America: http://tinyurl.com/84859
South America: http://tinyurl.com/7aqz5
Europe: http://tinyurl.com/9ma6j
Asia: http://tinyurl.com/7pcwm
Africa: http://tinyurl.com/d2f8s

Several people that you already know will co-hosting the party with me:
Jo Gray (http://www.flippyscatpage.com/sanity.html),
Vicky Chapman (http://www.flippyscatpage.com/rain.html), and
Mex (http://www.flippyscatpage.com/reggie.html).

Now for the chatroom links:

Starchat IRC for WebTV users:
http://www.starchat.net/wtv/wtv.php?...lippys_catchat

Java IRC for PC users:
http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.p...lippys_catchat

For IRC & MIRC users, the website is http://www.starchat.net, and the
channel is: #flippys_catchat

If you need any help getting into the room, please see this page:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/catchat.html

Hope that you will be able to drop in to say hello. I look forward to

seeing
you there!

Purrs to all,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.