Old October 28th 05, 05:30 AM
Lumpy

Default Abernathy (orange guy) update, and question UTI

"Rhonda" wrote:

I'm glad this happened on a Thursday, things like this usually happen
for us on Fridays with no available vet appts...

Poor guy, if stress does cause UTI's, that must be what he had before
with the other owner, and was never treated. That's partially why he
lost that home, too.

Hope the vet can easily diagnose and treat him tomorrow. Will let you

know.

Good luck, Rhonda, I'll be thinking about you and Abernathy. I'm really glad
he's with you--he could not be in better hands, my friend.