Old July 6th 03, 04:15 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Sherry " wrote in message
I have my carriers in my spare room on the bed beside my pc, with the
carrier doors off, both my cats sleep in them when they are in here with
me...... so when we go to the vet or out visiting its easy, they are

seconds
bed to them. My old cat was a nightmare because the carrier only came

out
when it was off to the vets!

Mine too. DH suggested I gget the cat carrier out and sit it next to me

when
I'm at the sewing machine because they are all over me when I try to sew.

They
probably wouldn't even come in the room.

Sherry

LOL when we were children we had a dog who loved the vets! he loved all the
attention in the waiting room of everyone making a fuss over him, and he
went mad when he saw the vet, jumped up at him wagging his tail like mad! I
bet all the other dogs in the vet thought he was one crazy dog!

I suppose mine don't mind their carrier because when we go to my daughters
they go in them and their love her, they really do just use them as beds so
its no problem, they just walk in and out after the trip to the vets :-)