Old July 6th 03, 04:28 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

"Rita" wrote in message

*~*SooZy*~* wrote:

I have my carriers in my spare room on the bed beside my pc, with the
carrier doors off, both my cats sleep in them when they are in here

with
me...... so when we go to the vet or out visiting its easy, they are

seconds
bed to them. My old cat was a nightmare because the carrier only came

out
when it was off to the vets!

That would be great if Whisk would do that. She'll rub and sniff at it,
but if I just so much as put a finger on it, she's off.

Rita in Connecticut

well I had so much trouble with my last cat, still have the scars to prove
it (who sadly is no longer with us), I decided from the start I would keep
the carriers out and encourage them to go in it, threw catnip drops inside
them, throw toys in when playing with them, so they are more than happy to
go in them now and sleep sounding in them too.