Old January 17th 05, 03:17 PM
Singh

Krista wrote in message
ups.com...

Tanada wrote:
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money?

I work in the customer service phone center for a bank whose territory
stretches from Buffalo, the city of its founding, to Northern Virginia.
(those of y'all down South may remember the former Allfirst, now M&T;
colloquially known as "M & Fee") Alternatively, my workplace is known as the
Whine Line, the Salt Mine, Siberia, or simply as "the sewer." It is the
principal reason that I am medicated, and is the place that provided such
stress last August that I got carried off to the Crazy Wing of the county
hospital.

That is my job. My vocation is writer, and if I can actually become a
success at it then I can either leave the bank, or not give a damn because
then I could work from choice and not necessity.

Blessed be,
Baha