Old January 17th 05, 03:25 PM
bonbon

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:15:32 GMT, Tanada
wrote:
snip

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to
a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

Pam S.

I freeze my butt off. It's been rather chilly here in Houston lately,
and although I'm actually a seamstress, for the past 6 months or so,
I've been installing marble flooring and just recently began working
with natural slate also. It's pretty cold running that wet saw
outside in 35 degree temperatures, but it's very gratifying work at
the end. (Well, aside from the callouses, broken off fingernails, and
rather embarrassing arm muscles.)

-bonbon