Old January 14th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default 'NipHeads!

Jane wrote:
Please let us know if he does - I'd like to know if this is correct
or if it's just a myth.

You mean about kittens not being interested in catnip? Oh, that's
definitely true. I've seen it before. It's just that Rita was
*supposed* to be 2 years old when I got her, but my vet said that
she looked closer to 1 year, but that's still old enough to like
catnip, and she didn't. Now, almost a full year later, she's very
interested in it. So.....is she 3 years old, or 2 years old, or
was she even younger when I got her, almost a year ago?

But I've had kittens in the past, who weren't interested in catnip,
but saw them attack it when they were older than 6 months.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Vino was about 6 months when he first showed real interest.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown