Old July 6th 12, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! I did it!

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that
big gentle 2foot and he petted me!

Mosey sez: gudgud fur yu

Nufing elese happened todai except Meowmie walked Cash an Aunti
Mabel anna when cash went to pee ona bush Aunti Mabel didn;t hear
him so he peed on her head (heheheheh). She wuz a little miffed
but didnt bite or anyfing. Cash is looking a bit bashful ober it.

O dat iz tuuuuu funi..[waffs]

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Et iz nise tu see yu pozt ugin Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent yeUP

Mosey

Yeah, I watchted anna Cash now peeks to make sure Aunti Mabels head is
not dere when he pees.

Udder than that, it's been pretty quite here!
Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!