Old August 3rd 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default Hai! I did it!

Owr hoominz dunt let inny strangur en owr hoam. Nope.

Mosey ..Gardur uf owr hoam

diz iz greet purrgress, i minesef still hidez wenna door bell rings but
ifin da hoomins letsa stranger in i come owt to see, trudi

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that big
gentle 2foot and he petted me!

Nufing elese happened todai except Meowmie walked Cash an Aunti Mabel
anna when cash went to pee ona bush Aunti Mabel didn;t hear him so he
peed on her head (heheheheh). She wuz a little miffed but didnt bite
or anyfing. Cash is looking a bit bashful ober it.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!