Old May 27th 15, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Guess What I Have?

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 4:30:34 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi my good friends,
The_ nice_ Vet just called my humans and he told them I have a _hyperactive_
thyroid, & I get to take a wee bit of Mom Kyla's
thyroid pills (2.5 mg a day). Goody, now I get to have more nommy pill
pockets. grins
Mom Kyla doesn't use her thyroid pills because she was mis- diagnosed, by
her Dr. and the place that evaluates the bloodwork.
Those human doctors can be such idiots sometimes. Srsly
Lufs,
Mosey

I fink yoons can keep dis unner control and yoo will be joining us on another adVENchur soonsoon.

--
Squeaktytoy