Old March 24th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Persia on her Crackle Sack

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

She thinks it's as much fun to lounge on as it is to roll around

on.
http://tinyurl.com/hkb6e

Wow, that thing is big! I was picturing a little toy.

Yeah, it's a big square thing. It's got a fuzzy lining, the idea being she
should crawl inside of it. She's having none of that. She just rolls
around on the outside, then rests or takes a nap

She's such a cutie. I was looking at some of the other photos. She's
very photogenic, and gets herself into a lot of adorable poses.

Joyce

Thank you! I have a hard time getting her to stay in the really cute poses.
I need a camera built into my forehead!

Jill