Old February 13th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default OMG,What else can go wrong?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:39:01 -0800, sheelagh wrote:

I am taking both Belle, the mother of kittens & her baby's later, as
well as Biffy & also Taz as well;thankfully so far Tiggy is unaffected
and also in isolation. Ringo shows no sign of it at all, & neither
does Lucy(fur!), but we are running out of places to isolate them all.
More news update later...
S.

How many cats do you have, Sheelagh? I suspect that as the number of cats
increases geometrically, the number of things that can go wrong increases
exponentially.

Good luck with all of them.

Charlie