Old February 14th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default OMG,What else can go wrong?

On 13 Feb, 23:53, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:39:01 -0800, Sheelagh wrote:
I am taking both Belle, the mother of kittens & her baby's later, as
well as Biffy & also Taz as well;thankfully so far Tiggy is unaffected
and also in isolation. Ringo shows no sign of it at all, & neither
does Lucy(fur!), but we are running out of places to isolate them all.
More news update later...
S.

How many cats do you have, Sheelagh? I suspect that as the number of cats
increases geometrically, the number of things that can go wrong increases
exponentially.

Good luck with all of them.

Charlie

You are correct here I believe.
we have 7 of them now that we have Ringo & Lucy (Fur!!) too
Tazy seal point Rag,
Belle blue point Rag,
Biffy Blue point Birman,
Lilly, seal point Birman
Ring Star, ginger Tom cat& 7 ish years old & last but by no means
least
Lucy (Fur!!) female 2ish year old black female.
Not including the 4 baby Ragdolls of course-Belle's Baby's.
They were to be our last litter. We decided to give up breeding, so
it made them all the more precious...
I have a horrid feeling that we are going to loose one of them at
least. One of them is coughing, but I have no intention of giving up
on her just yet.

We are just going through a very blue faze recently.. we have had
plenty of good times, so it only makes sense that the bad times have
caught up with us ~ It's all part of the fabric of life...It just
doesn't make it any easier to like or live with it though...
I haven't seen you around for a while so you might not know that Lilly
was VERY sick last week and we nearly lost her. she had Pyometra & had
to have her womb removed. It is no loss, & I am just so grateful that
we still have her.
Interesting to note that all of the vaccinations were all up to date,
& the only ones that haven't been affected are the latest pair that we
adopted from the community feeding bowl.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...79303912969842

thanks for your regards too..
Purrs are always appreciated Charlie & nice to see you again
S;o)