Old February 14th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default OMG,What else can go wrong?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:42:07 -0800, sheelagh wrote:

We are just going through a very blue faze recently.. we have had
plenty of good times, so it only makes sense that the bad times have
caught up with us ~ It's all part of the fabric of life...It just
doesn't make it any easier to like or live with it though...
I haven't seen you around for a while so you might not know that Lilly
was VERY sick last week and we nearly lost her. she had Pyometra & had
to have her womb removed. It is no loss, & I am just so grateful that
we still have her.

I have been following the story and looking at the pictures as you post the
links. But I was unclear on the overall situation, i.e., just how many
cats do these people have? Seven (plus 4 kittens) seems like a lot, but
apparently you have enough energy to deal with the problems that pop up.
It must be fantastically expensive though.

Charlie