Old November 8th 03, 12:53 AM
Mary

Default Tragic Mistake

Unbelievably, my friend took two eight-month-old rescue sister tabbies
in to a Central Florida vet to be spayed, and when she returned for
her babies they had declawed one of them. The vet called tonight and
told her he will do "whatever it takes" to make this up to her. All
she can do is cry.

Ideas?

I thought maybe make his give a ton of money to a no-kill shelter--or,
she gets a lawyer and donates any funds collected. She is heartsick as
am I. These girls are inseparable, and now one of them is mutilated
forever. (And you can bet I will be letting all and everyone know the
name of this vet if he doesn't come through in a big way. Or maybe
even if he does.)