Old July 8th 05, 05:59 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
CatNipped wrote:
Victor, I was wondering how that cloth cat condo you bought (the one

that
hangs from a door) was holding up. Is it still in use, do the cats

still
like it, has it held up OK?

It's holding up just fine. It was very popular when it was on our
bedroom door, but since I moved it to the studio only Rufous uses it. I
might have to find it another home, it's too loud in the bedroom door
when you're trying to sleep and the cats are playing chase in it.

Thanks! I'm thinking about getting one for Sammy, but with her weighing in
at 15 pounds now I was wondering if it would hold her! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez