Old October 12th 05, 05:01 AM
223rem

snip story about cat running loose outside

Does this little kitty have ID tags? If not and she is running loose
with no obvious home, you should grab her, keep her in a separate room
and bring her to the spay van when you bring your other cat. They can
shave her belly and check for a spay scar.

I dont know what I would do if my harmless, sweet indoor/outdoor cat would be
captured and her belly shaved by a some busybody neighborhood idiot.
I'm not a violent person, but when my family is harmed, all bets are off.