Old February 11th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default HELP PLEASE: fever reducer for cats?

Can anyone help me?

Candace, sorry, I re-read your post and see that you will be asking the vet.

The only thing I could think of is this: I wonder if you could physically
cool his body, like my mother did when I had high fevers, with cool
compresses? No doubt he would hate it, but it worked on me.

I am sorry I cannot be more helpful I know how frantic you must be. Maybe
Phil could help. Maybe email him to get his attention?